Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Great color that lasts!

So many times I have had clients how can I extend the life of my color or tell me their last experience with color ended up with fifty percent of it down the drain within the next few days after a service. I have to be honest with my clients and to the public. First off if you are using off the cvs shelf products on your hair you can just kiss your color service down the drain. Product is not something we are trying to shove down your throat. They were created for a purpose and in this case the products I am talking about are for your color. You spend so much on your color don't you want to protect and get the most longevety out of it? Second if you are comming from the gym or use special acne treatments on your hair please inform your stylist so they can take the proper steps to ensure you get the color and tone you desire. Sweat builds up around the hairline and at the root of your hair. If your hair is not clarified first you will lack the luster and shine you desire. Remember communicate with your stylist. You are entrusting your hair to them and they want to get the best result as well. We love what we do and we live when our clients are completely honest with us, in turn allows us to take the right steps to give you a fabulous look!

No comments:

Post a Comment