Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's where your at!

Many clients come in telling tails of horror at their previous stylists salon. I hear anything from they fried my hair, to they were just plain sick of the so so cut and styles they were getting and just needed a change. I always listen and take into consideration of their lifestyle and how much time they are willing to put into their hair in the morning. I understand that people want certain styles that they just want to wash and go. But lets be real here for a minute. Unless you are getting a pixie its just not realistic to get a beautiful long layerd cut with bangs and all this texture and not have to use product or at least spend a little bit of time to get the results you want. During my time with clients spilling their woe's about how their last salon was not living up to expectaions I often hear "wow I'm surprised you did not ask me where I was going to?" The only answer to that is IT'S NOT WHERE YOU WERE IT'S WHERE YOU ARE AT!

No comments:

Post a Comment